Monday 4 May 2009

Where can I find help on a Mac?



I thought it might worthwhile to put together a short film to show the different sources of support available on a Mac. As well as the support and guidance we can offer each other , it's handy to know where you can find answers quickly and efficiently. I thought I could also suggest a list of possible topics for the next demo. What would people like next? Leave a comment and I can adjust the running order in the light of your preferences. For the moment I suggest:

1. Capturing film from a camera and a webcam, and organising footage into events
2. Editing in IMovie
3. Sharing from Imovie to Youtube, Itunes and IDVD
4. Finding images and managing them in Iphoto

Or if you have any other ideas leave a comment with your suggestions.

Soren

2 comments:

  1. This is a great video providing a supportive commentary for those new to using a Mac. Have fun folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that program used to capture the screen (called Ishowu)
    would be very useful in media instead of screen capturing the steps for our reviewing we could use this it would be quicker and allow us to do the more practical things.

    great video SH

    ReplyDelete